SimCity BuildIt- an Intermediate guide for Gamers
SimCity (2013) has come up with a newer version as SimCity BuildIt. This version was launched in October, 2014 in social media. This game is a Simulation based City-Building game. Developed by EA maxis and launched by EA sports for Android and iOS. This version is most played according to the developers. Like every mobile game, this game also takes up much time to complete. This is a free to play game available on stores with in-app purchases.
The game starts with a small segment of the map on the screen. You need to find definite items to purchase expansions. As a welcoming gift, you’re given 25,000 Simoleons and 50 SimCash to help you play with effortlessness. Earning Simoleons are somewhat different than other currencies. One of the best ways to earn a lot of rewards is to keep upgrading building and selling produced goods and use SimCity Buildit Hack. You can play it offline or online as per your handiness.
This game consists of mainly 4 currencies that are used for different purposes. Let us talk about all of these currencies one by one-
1) Simoleons- Developers made Simoleons just like gold coins present in every game. These can be earned in-game by trading, selling resources and upgrading residential areas. You can also buy them using SimCash. Two more types of Simoleons are-
· Neo Simoleons is an element of Omega Buildings and are produced every hour to a maximum of 200 in 24 hours.
· War Simoleons can be earned by war prises or doing repairs for war. This is a purple triangle coin. These are used to buy items used in war from in war shop.
2) SimCash- This is called the green money that can be earned either by completing achievements or occasionally offered by visiting other cities. You can also buy these by spending real money.
3) Golden Keys-These can be either bought using real money or can only be earned by completing disaster and shipment challenges. Intermittently these are given by a bubble by visiting another city.
4) Platinum Keys- These are used to build rare and legendary items. These light blue diamonds can’t be bought using SimCash and can only be earned by taking part in Mayor’s Contest.
I hope this guide works fine for you. This guide can help you understand basics if you’re a beginner. Stay Tuned for More.